CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

MATCHING SUNDAY CLOTHES

These outfits started as Easter outfits. I got the fabric way back in January, but didn't get them finished until just before going to Houston. Bay's dress has embroidery on the sash, and Goat's dress has yoke smocking. Goons outfit was found at a store - and matched the colors perfectly. The kids wore them to church the Sunday I was there. Bay gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting, along with her Mom and Dad. She was even excited to sit up front on the stand! I was in the congregation with the two little ones. . . I'd forgotten how exhausting that was! Goon tried to escape several times, and was successful once. Luckily, the lady in front of us grabbed him quickly. How did I manage all those years - often by myself - with 3 or 4 little ones?!


That was Goat's first Sunday in the Nursery, too. I tried to stay in there with her (I was SURE she'd need me), but the teacher wouldn't let me stay! I wanted to protest, but the Goat did great without me. *sigh* She was the tiniest one in there, and had to be convinced to leave the bubbles when it was time to go home.

1 comments:

Jamie

Such cute dresses!

Post a Comment