CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

TEXAS TIME

I went to Texas for a week. It was great to visit with the Wallaces. I was so popular for an entire 8 days! Even the Little Goat warmed up to me right away.

One night I fixed spaghetti for the kids. I didn't know if Goat would ever come clean!


We went to Bay's coach-pitch baseball game on Saturday. The Goat is so sweet to stay in her stroller for the entire game.Goon loves to play on the sidelines, throwing the ball to his dad.


Bay up at bat!
Guh and Papa Wallace go to all her games.



I went to Bailey's school to eat lunch with her. I took a Happy Meal (per her request) and she had a special dessert. I am amazed at the LACK of chaos while the kindergarteners eat lunch.

I do some blogging for a children's store called Strasburg Children, so we decided we had to visit one of Houston's THREE stores (I'd never been to their store - only on-line) Baby Goat was excited to see all the pretty clothes, but the Goon was more interested in hiding in the dressing rooms. We didn't buy much, but I got lots of great ideas for smocking!





Floors and dressing rooms were great for playing.







Goon, Looli, and the Goat









I was lucky to be there for Looli's 29th birthday [insert usual laments about time]. Brandon's parents were there for cake, t0o.

It was a wonderful break for me, and I loved being there. Every morning, Benson was up before 6:00 to climb in bed with me. I got lots of good snuggling in with him.

My friend Kay drove over from San Antonio and we had a great visit one morning. We were so busy gabbing, I forgot to get any pictures!
Sure was a fun week - and not too warm. I did not miss the SNOW in Utah that fell while I was gone.




















































































2 comments:

Looli

it was SOOOOO fun to have you here! We miss you so much!

SHILLIG4FAMILY

I LOVE LOVE LOVE rainbow pops!

Post a Comment