CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shredders, Copiers and other Office Annoyances

I went a couple of rounds with my shredder today. The area around my desk looks like someone threw up confetti. At least I didn't have to find any paper jams in the copier, too. We had Mr. Copier-Fix-It out yesterday to rehab the machine. The first week of school pretty much trashes it. (I wish I could convince my co-workers that there IS a right/wrong side of copier paper when you load it.)
Then there's the NEWANDIMPROVED voice messaging on the telephone. I pray everyday that they don't "upgrade" our service again. Don't even get me started on computer updates ~ my Microsoft 2007 wants to update to 2008, every time I start or close my computer. Never EVER agree to automatic updates. If you do, you're screwed.
Thank heavens we have an in-house techie for part of each day. The scariest thing is that I'm not even close to the most machine-impaired person in this building.

0 comments:

Post a Comment