CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More and More Whining

I called the doctor today, whining about how my cast was caved in and broken/splitting. Since it had been 3 weeks, I naively thought he might take it off. Oh hahahaha. Instead, they reinforced it and built it up anymore. It's quite a bit thicker and throws my hips out even further when I walk. Like I have a wet diaper on, or something. When I first stand up, I almost fall on my face.
Can I possibly stand another 2 weeks? Or more?!



3 comments:

Anonymous

OMG--it looks so heavy...and so PINK...and that is a good thing! I know you're on the down hill of this life experience and it will be off before you realize it! HA!

Anonymous

Good thing Brody will be here next week to re-sign it!

Brianne & Jarod

I like the pink :)

Post a Comment