CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our THIRTY-FIFTH (yes, 3-5) wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been that long.. . .seems like I turned 35 years old just a couple (oh, say 20) years ago! We were married in the Provo Temple. Now, we live in Provo, and I can see the temple from my upstairs every day.
THE SCORE:
Four Children (3 girls, one boy) and their spouses (2 husbands, one wife)
Six Grandchildren - five living and #7 due in July - 3 girls, 4 boys
We each have one parent still living: My mom is 78 and Mel's dad is 91 next month!
We've lived in Arizona, New Jersey, Illinois, northern California, Germany, southern California, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah.
We've had nine jobs between us: I've had 6 and Mel has had 3 (Air Force counts for 23 of those years)
I don't even want to think about how many pets, houses, rentals, yards, painting, repairing, fencing, gardens we've done.
We've lived in Provo, in the same house for 12+ years.
I guess 35 years was barely long enough to do all that!

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY

good run-down of it all!

Looli

yeah, that's a lot to pack into 35 years! Nevermind all the callings and volunteer stuff you've done!

Brianne & Jarod

CONGRATS to you!!

Post a Comment