CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I wasn't even kidding

Remember back in my December post about the snow being Mother Nature's White Trash? Well here it is February 4th and the trash snow is taller and dirtier.
These were taken at the Health Center parking lot at BYU. I had some time to kill while waiting for a friend.
You can see how high it is in comparison to a truck, and a car.
We lose parking spots all over campus for piles of snow, so every weekend, a truck comes and carries some of it away.

At least it's sunny - but you can tell it's still really cold as the snow is NOT melting.
Mother Nature's cruel joke.


While posting these, I realized I was right up against the mountain and could've taken gorgeous pictures if I'd turned halfway around. Instead, I felt the need to prove I am right.
*sigh*
January and February make me very pessimistic.




2 comments:

Sarah

I'm trying to think where we were that I saw a pile of snow in the parking lot so dirty that it didn't have ANY white in it. YUCK.

Looli

ick.

Post a Comment